Wigan Council have allocated £5000.00 to Wigan Parent Carer Forum to distribute to families from SEND Emergency grant funding.
Criteria to apply:
- Parent Carer/Carer applying on behalf of a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities aged 0-25 in Wigan Borough.
- Item requested supports your child with their learning and development. So this could be books, stationary, games, activities, computer software, small pieces of equipment.
- Item/s must be selected from the same website up the the value of £40.00 including postage and packaging and be in stock.
Please select from one of the following websites:
Please post the link to the selected item/s
If you need assistance with providing a link please see: http://bit.ly/CopyPasteWSG or someone will be available in our office to assist on Wednesday's between 11am and 1pm, alternatively please email email@example.com.
- Applications will be attended to on a first come first serve basis.
- Sorry we cannot make part payments.
- Applications are per child.
- Each application must include items from the same site
- Items will be posted to the address given in the application.
- We will not be able to make changes to any items once ordered.
The details of those receiving items will be shared with Wigan Council for monitoring purposes.
This includes name, house number, postcode and date of birth.
This form is for one child only for additional children please find forms to complete here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GrantforSENDWigan
* indicates required